EIP signs IP Inclusive’s Senior Leaders Pledge
EIP’s Senior Leaders have committed to continuing to support and promote diversity and inclusion throughout the firm. The Senior Leaders pledge created by IP Inclusive was signed by Magnus Hallin and Matt Lawman. The pledge demonstrates EIP’s commitment to:
- Providing visible and proactive leadership to improve D&I in EIP
- Taking D&I seriously at the highest level
- Embedding and valuing D&I throughout the organisational culture
- Building trust and safe spaces throughout the organisation
- Educating about D&I issues
- Sharing privileges
- Insisting on equity
- Working closely with HR and management colleagues to achieve this
The signed pledge is available to view here.
At EIP, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe in equal opportunity in all areas and we are proud that diversity is a core part of our culture.