Please ensure you understand and agree to the following before using this web site
This is the joint website of the separate legal entities EIP Europe and EIP US.
EIP® and the EIP logo are registered trademarks used under license by EIP US and EIP Europe.
The use of the name "EIP" and words or phrases such as "firm", "law firm" or "international legal practice" is for convenience only and does not imply that all or any of such entities are in partnership together or accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of each other. Legal responsibility for the provision of services to clients is defined in engagement terms entered into between clients and the relevant EIP entity and these should be relied upon in determining liability for the services provided. Absent the explicit agreement and consent of both entities involved, no EIP entity is responsible for the acts or omissions of, nor has any authority to obligate or otherwise bind, any other EIP entity.
EIP Europe is a limited liability partnership regulated by IPREG and registered in England and Wales, with registration number OC345900 and VAT Registration No. GB 971 9863 63.
The Registered office of EIP Europe is at Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Place, London WC1V 6HU. EIP Europe’s attorneys comprise UK, Netherlands and European patent and trade mark attorneys and UK Solicitors.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7440 9510
Fascimile: +44 (0)20 7440 9511
IPREG’s code of conduct is available here.
EIP US is a limited liability partnership registered with the State Bar of Denver.
The principle offices of EIP US are located at 5445 DTC Parkway, Penthouse 4, Greenwood Village, Denver, Colorado 80111, USA. EIP US’s attorneys comprise US patent attorneys licenced to practice before the US Patent and Trade Mark Office.
Telephone: +1 720-845-6065
EIP EUROPE Modern Slavery and human trafficking statement 2023 - View statement
EIP Europe Registration Details
Registered in England
EIP Europe - OC345900
Registered Addresses: Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Place, London WC1V 6HU
VAT Number: GB 971 9863 63
EIP US Registration Details
EIP US is a Delaware limited liability partnership, qualified to do business in the State of California, and registered to practice law with the State Bar of California.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to:
- the laws of England and Wales, where you are resident within the United Kingdom;
- the laws of the State of California, where you are resident in the United States; or
- where you are resident in neither the United Kingdom or the United States, the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EIP and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EIP. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EIP takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of EIP Europe and EIP US - © EIP Europe 2008 - 2023 and © EIP US © 2013 – 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.